this is a season of parties and dinners in full swing. But why not bring something different, such as a simple homemade dessert, instead of the usual casserole or ham to the next party? From roasted chickpeas to zucchini slices, these recipes are unique and healthy, which will definitely impress people. You can come up with 10 snack ideas at any time of the year, not just during holidays.
Credit: Arthur bovino correlation: crispy roasted chickpea recipe correlation: formula of Italian whey cheese, lemon and walnut jam correlation: zucchini chips with goat milk and cherry tomato recipes correlation: formula of apple chips with Chai, malt and peanut butter powder correlation: roasted rosemary and garlic almond recipes correlation: pistachio Chia Dark Chocolate Ball recipe correlation: recipe for cream cheese and turkey bacon peppers correlation: roasted salt and vinegar chips recipes correlation: yogurt pimento formula correlation: eggplant ParM "pizza" chips formula correlation: truly healthy holiday cookies
1. Crispy roasted chickpeas contain manganese, which helps bone development and folate helps new cells grow. When roasted, chickpeas become an addictive crunchy nut snack. We're baking ours with smoked paprika, but if you want to take a risk, try adding your favorite seasoning. Everything from anchovies chili powder to cumin powder can play a role, so please give full play to your creativity.
2. Partial degreasing and fat free whey cheese make the dip have a light but creamy basis. To add some soup to our menu, we added a little olive oil and lemon juice, which provides vitamins C, B-6, a and E. You can use chopped walnuts to stir your ingredients in a food processor until they reach a smooth consistency. Walnuts contain heart healthy omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants, which fight free radical damage. Used to dip cookies and carrots. Do you have any leftovers? Serve as whole wheat toast sauce.
3. Zucchini chips with goat milk and cherry tomatoes Our zucchini chips are (almost) delicious. With high water content and rich fiber, zucchini can help you manage your weight and make you feel fuller and longer. We put cream cake and spicy slow roasted tomatoes on every thin slice of zucchini. It's really hard for them to stop eating, which is totally good - each serving contains only 45 calories.
4. Chai, malt and peanut butter powder apple slices may be just what doctors ordered. Apples contain the antioxidant quercetin, which helps improve your immune system. The fruit also regulates blood sugar and lowers cholesterol. We are seasoning the chips with wood spices, peanut butter powder and malt powder to get nutty, spicy and perfect festive atmosphere.
5. Roasted rosemary and garlic almond are good snacks, whether it's raw almond or roasted almond, whether you enjoy it on your own or at a party. These crunchy foods are excellent sources of fiber, protein, magnesium, and vitamin E. In addition, almonds can lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels. There are two great things about roasting almonds: you can adjust the salt content and add your own condiments, including spices, vanilla and oil. Remember, nuts cook fast and burn easily, so pay attention to them when baking.
6. Pistachio and dark chocolate ball These uncooked chocolate balls are a real lifesaver when you're faced with a time crunch. Jujube and pistachio add mild sweetness and nutty flavor, while Chia seeds add texture and a lot of omega-3 fatty acids. We're also mixing cocoa chips, which help fight cardiovascular disease. It's a chocolate dessert that you can enjoy quickly in 30 minutes.
7. This is one of the recipes that you need to make the right judgment. Although low-fat cream cheese and turkey bacon are healthier for you than any other food, they are rich. So it's enough to eat one or two peppers per person. Although chefs often use pipe bags to make recipes like this, here's a simple shortcut: pipe the stuffing into the chili with a sandwich bag that cuts off the tip. Easy!
8. Roasted salt and vinegar chips are hard to sell for parties without chips. Baked French fries offer the same flavor and crispness as traditional fries, they just don't contain all the fat. Doing this at home allows you to play with a range of spices and control sodium levels. For this recipe, we tested two methods: applying vinegar powder and soaking the chips in vinegar before baking. Although this powder makes the processing faster, we do find that the first French fries soaked in vinegar will produce a stronger taste. Either method works, so choose the one that best suits your schedule.
9. Yogurt pimento cheese, also known as "Southern caviar", is loved by those who grow up with it. These people have a strong view of how to do it. Some people think mustard, pickle juice, Worcestershire sauce, chili, jalapeno, onion and garlic can be added. Others may call any or all of these additives heresy. The key to adapting to a healthy version is to find one that appeals to you the most. Do not dig heat? Don't eat hot pepper or chili sauce. Like thick coating? Pass me the pickle. Just remember, the key ingredients are cheddar, mayonnaise and pimento.
10. Eggplant ParM "pizza" chips have all the pizza ingredients: cheese, sauce and crispness. Although these chips taste like pizza, they contain a small amount of calories and, due to eggplant, no gluten. Eggplant is rich in vitaminsC, K and B-6 can help lower cholesterol and promote heart health. Remember to add salt before roasting eggplant slices: this helps to drain water, otherwise it will cause eggplant slices to be wet.
What do you think? What's your favorite snack at the party? Do you like snacks from the store or do you make them by yourself? What kind of recipe would you try? Share your thoughts in the comments section below!
correlation: crispy roasted chickpea recipeCredit: Arthur bovino
correlation: formula of Italian whey cheese, lemon and walnut jamcredit card: Arthur bovino
correlation: zucchini chips with goat milk and cherry tomato recipesCredit: Arthur bovino
correlation: formula of apple chips with Chai, malt and peanut butter powderCredit: Arthur bovino
correlation: roasted rosemary and garlic almond recipesCredit: Arthur bovino
correlation: pistachio Chia Dark Chocolate Ball recipeCredit: Arthur bovino
correlation: recipe for cream cheese and turkey bacon peppersCredit: Arthur bovino
correlation: roasted salt and vinegar chips recipesCredit: Arthur bovino
correlation: yogurt pimento formulaCredit: Arthur bovino
correlation: eggplant ParM "pizza" chips formulaCredit: Arthur bovino
correlation: truly healthy holiday cookiesCredit: fox forest / iStock / Getty Images